Friday, October 31, 2008

Scrapbook Saturday 1/11: Squirrel Nutkin


This week I have found a very exciting source of scrapbooking FREEBIES! WaterLo Project is a community of designers based in Czechoslovakia who create really stunning realistic elements, papers, frames and alphabets, all FREE at FREEBIE HEAVEN. The kits they create are huge, colourful and photo realistic. The kit I used 'In the Evening Forest' comes with 17 papers, 75 elements plus an alphabet, and all the other kits are just as exciting. The members of the WaterLo Project like to find unusual things to create elements of and challenge scrapbookers to find ways of using them. There is also a GALLERY of the members own creations to browse through for inspiration. Make sure you visit this amazing website and enjoy what these lovely ladies have prepared for you.

Just time to remind everyone that today is Digital Scrapbooking Day and HERE is the link to my previous post all about it if you have not seen it.

Don't forget to hop on over to MammaDawg.com and check out all the other great entries for this weeks Scrapbook Saturday and add yourself to the blogroll.


7 comments:

MammaDawg said...

That is a GREAT scrap page - and the photo cracks me up!!

Thanks so much for reminding us about Scrapbooking Day - I posted a quick blurb on it today as well.

Happy SS!!

KCee said...

Great, three dimensional page!

Thanks so much for sharing another resource. I'll be sure to use it in my next scraps.

Happy Halloween! :)

Anonymous said...

Hallo!!! That is a fantastic layout - no wasted space anywhere :)

I;ve downloaded some of the great stuff from WaterLO project too, they are amazing :)

Happy SS, Happy Halloween and happy DSD!

Jess NBP said...

WOW! Thanks for the information!

Trish said...

I love all the elements that you added. It really works with the page.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful page! It is beautiful! Happy SS.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome page. love the elements used. Thank you for sharing this freebie. I went to the site and my gosh they are fabulous! Thank you so much.
I'm putting your badge now in my blog.