Monday, October 27, 2008

My Diet Monday: Week 4 - 270lbs




I have now been on my diet for 4 weeks and have lost a total of 10lbs, so I feel I am on track at the moment. I have been sticking to the regime of Slimfast milkshake for breakfast and lunch and a proper meal in the evening, and have not found it too onerous. I just find it easier when I am working full time not to have to prepare something in the morning to have to bring with me. I just prefer to have that extra 20 or 30 minutes in bed - especially now the dark, gloomy, Winter mornings are upon us!

My aim is to lose 2 stone (28lbs) by the end of this year (only 18lbs to go), then another 3 stone by the end of next year. This seems to me to be a realistic goal to aim for. So far so good :-)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work!!!

Ivanhoe said...

Yay for you! I was thinking that maybe you should post about it just once a month; pick every first Monday of a month for example. Than you will see a big diference in numbers and won't be discouraged if one week you won't loose anything or add a pound. Just a thought :o)
Keep going, girl ;o)

quarter-life lady. said...

Congrats on ten pounds! I'm hoping to lose a bit myself. This post is good encouragement for me to set REALISTIC goals and to be healthy!

SEO TRAFFIC said...

nice work...

thanks for sharing....