Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Funny Video! worlds smallest car

I've just posted a VIDEO over on my other blog News, Views, Thrills & Spills! This is the Prime Ministers Office video response to the petition for Jeremy Clarkson for PM. I have also got a very funny video of Jeremy and the worlds smallest car which I have also now posted on here. Bearing in mind Jeremy is about 6ft 5inches and the car is absolutely tiny the video of him driving it around the streets of London as well as the BBC offices (yes, you read that right!)is hilarious. THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!





DigiGuide, the best TV guide

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! That is one small car. Too small and too dangerous to drive out here, I mean in Dallas anyway. There's a bunch of crazy drivers out here.

I wonder if it has a good gas mileage.