Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Sales on my Zazzle.com Store

This month sales have mostly been American again (most of my customers are in the U.S.) but also had sales in Australia, Germany and what I think is my first sale to Finland. Most sales have consisted of smaller items such as greetings cards, and postcards, stickers, magnets buttons/badges, and keychains, but also sold a hat (the Finland sale) and a big canvas print of the boys (Pepsi and Max), which went to a customer in Florida and a bumper sticker. So to all my customers, many thanks :-)
So what's new at Kaleidoscope Kreations? Well, the really big news is my new Pillow throw/Cushion Dept. I now have hundreds of gorgeous designs to choose from at http://www.zazzle.com/charmainezoe/gifts?cg=196221954003498549. These are split over 6 different collections to make it easier to browse through them.

No comments: