Monday, December 15, 2008

My Diet Monday: Week 11 - 262lbs (18lbs lost)



It's been a while since I posted about my diet and the reason is, it's been a little bit irregular over the last few weeks. I lost another pound, then put 2 back on, then lost again, then gained it back! But this week I feel confident enough to say I have definitely lost a further 2 pounds so thought it was about time I updated the blog :-)

Now all I have to do is keep it all off over the Christmas and New Year period and hopefully I would love to be able to lose another 3lbs by the 31st (she says very optimistically!) which would make it a stone and a half lost altogether this year (or at least in the last 3 months I've been doing it).

I doubt I'll do a diet post now until after Christmas, but check up again and see how I do when I post again on the 5th Jan (it should be interesting!).


No comments: