Monday, November 03, 2008

My Diet Monday: Week 5 - 268lbs



It's now 5 weeks since I began my diet and I have lost another 2lbs this week, making a total of 12lbs lost altogether. I had hoped to have lost the first stone by this point, but I am happy with the 12, as it is 2lbs closer to my immediate goal of losing 2 stone by the end of the year. So only another 16 to go!

There is not a lot to say about the diet itself, as it consists of drinking a bottle of Slimfast milkshake for breakfast, and another for lunch and then having a proper evening meal. I avoid snacks in between all together, although you are allowed these. I just prefer not to bother, I think I have this subconcious fear that if I start snacking, even if it is allowed, I will start to slip off the straight and narrow.

This week I really need to concentrate on the exercise side of things as I have been very bad about doing any for quite a while. So that will be my goal for this week, to do at least 15 minutes of exercise every evening. I'll let you all know how I get on next week.


1 comment:

Ivanhoe said...

That sounds good to me :o) You are doing great. I'm going to get some exercise myself as my new dog is very hyper and loves to walk ;o)